Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catch up day.

Hi
This is pretty much what the kidlets have done this morning, apart from cleaning the patio up for me they are now vegging out of the heat and after our busy garden clean up days it is a welcome change. Today I am feeling very stiff and sore from all the digging, raking, pulling up of plants and loading the trailer etc. Keelan thought he was going with his Dad today but as yet he has heard nothing from him so we are still in the air about his plans. I have cleaned up inside this morning although looking at these 4 on the lounge and all my cushions on the floor you would not think so. LOL.
This layout was done early last week but I am not sure if the heading would be picked up as" Bedtime Divas Love fun." It was a fun layout to do and I really enjoyed using my stamps, I will certainly be doing lots more stamping with my layouts and the felt border they look great and I have heaps to use up in lots of different colours and patterns but they are a challenge to put on. LOL.


This is a double layout, the second page looks all crooked but it was the way I had it sitting up, it looks straight IRL. Making memories brads sure a easy to use, the little flower brads in the middle of the flowers are Making memories, will be looking out for more of their brads. These papers are making memories too, they are pretty colours IRL.
The kidlets are creating so I am off to supervise and scrap at the same time. Mum and I thought we would scrap or make cards over the weekend and the past few days but our plans got turned on their head and she ended up bringing her stuff for a ride for nothing so I am going to spend some time today getting a few more layouts done, well that is the plan we will see what happens. Take care and stay cool, its a hot one!!
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your LO's Trace, are those owls stamps or yours or are they from that new yummy paper I have tucked away somewhere??LOL I love making memories stuff - it seems to always be good quality - and lets face it some stuff is not even though you pay through the roof for it. Would love to scrap/stamp with you one day. Court :)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers