Thursday, January 17, 2008

Water Babies

With the really hot weather we have ATM the kidlets have been living it up big in the spa, the girls especially can't get enough and Zay is getting more confident all the time. They have been playing all sorts of games from mermaids, Trin is big on Aquamarine movie ATM to surf rescue so they have been rescuing each other, they are like prunes but they are cool and having so much water fun.


Rainee is rescuing Trin, note the look of underlying worry on Trin's face. LOL. I have been busy doing lots from scrubbing my ensuite from top to bottom, where does all the dust and fluff come from in a week??? to going through old scrappy mags which I do annually and throwing out more stuff. I have scrapped which I will share tomorrow once I have added a bit more to a double page l.o. and yesterday I got out the DAS moulding clay and we all created fun things. Trin is quite an artist with the things she can mould together, she made penguins and people and birds. Zay had multi coloured snakes and he just had fun standing on it and running around with it stuck to his foot. Rainee made buttons and faces and Keelan threw a sad and didn't want to join in although he really did but his pride wouldn't let him. (sigh).

Zay's bedroom had an overhaul, I now have his toys in his new McQueen toy box and his new doona cover on, just wish it would stay neat and tidy like it is now. Keelan now wants a new doona cover, he wants McQueen too but I think at 11 we may look at other options. Shopping in the morning and then I have to get some beds ready for Mum and Dad coming on the weekend for Go karts and clean the scrap room up AGAIN, it is a never ending story cleaning this room, I live for the day I can have it all in marked boxes and have enough storage space. Does everyone else need a major clean up after a few layouts??? I definitely need to put some pennies away for more albums and some of these trendy new storage containers. Well sorry about the all over the place post, just updating my all over the place life I guess. LOL. Take care Trace.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

It sure has been hot here in Bullsbrook too. I'm glad today is cooler though - looking forward to getting some cleaning jobs done myself.
mmmm we are dreaming of having a spa of our own one day.
Take Care
Sharon
xo

Anonymous said...

Great pics Trace!! Court :)

Lissy said...

Great photos :) Loved your 3 Decembers layout too...great idea :) They grow so fast :)And thanks for ideas for cradle cap!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers