Friday, January 04, 2008

First layouts for 08

Hi
I have been getting some photos to cardstock in the past week and these are the 3 layouts I have done. I really like how this one above turned out as I find it great to look how much a child can grow in 3 years, the feature changes etc that they go through I am now inspired to dig out the pics of the other children and complete a 3 year growth layout for them also. Especially these young years where they grow like little mushrooms.

This is my little latest nephew who is such a little angel, this was the first time we saw him, I got the sewing machine out for this layout but it decided it wanted to give me lots of unwanted loopy grief but I managed to get it finished and then swore at myself for forgetting how much sewing machines and I don't like each other. LOL.

This layout I went all out I guess with buttons, bling, flowers but I sometimes struggle to know how to complete these pages with so much already on them but Trin has just informed me it is so "pretty"so I guess it appeals to my 6 year old. Check out the funky buttons in such delish colours, Mum and I went to spotlight before we came home last week and they had just unpacked new packs of buttons in great new colours, these funky colours and new shabby chic ones plus some gorgeous pastel novelty ones, which I just saw has little teddies in that I could have added to Marcus' layout so cute so if you are going to spotlight don't forget to see the new range they have, I was really glad I stretched the budget to get them as when I checked the docket they had nearly $3 knocked off them so that was a bonus.

Glad Tim is home tomorrow for the weekend, we need more coffee beans so we will take the kidlets out for a drive tomorrow to the coffee house and buy some more and then might go and check out some sights while we are at it otherwise we will stay around here and work the day away. Have a great weekend all.
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hi there Tracey! Thankyou so much for your very sweet comments over at my blog, what a doll you are. :-)

I know what you mean about how fast our kiddies grow and change hey. What gorgeous LO shares to start the year too, I'm still tryig to find my desk under all the scrap mess. *giggle*

Chrissy xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers