Thursday, January 03, 2008

Some more grey hairs.



Hi
This is Keelan's Dad's new bike and for Christmas Geoff got him a new helmet so now they are free to be "Born to be wild" and I am trying not to gain any new grey hairs each time they go for a ride. Boxing Day they went to the beach on the bike and I would love to see Keelan covered in leather gear however he probably would have fainted from heat exhaustion which would have had a dire outcome so I had to accept him in jeans and tee shirt. I would have expected this worry when he was a lot older however he is only 11 and I have to just take a moment and pray he is returned safe when he leaves on the bike. I just hope he keeps his dream alive to buy a ute when he gets his licence in years to come and not get the taste for the bike or I will literally be snow white.

Of course the girls think it is cool as does Zaylan and Rainee even said when they went on the bike "Gee I wish I had a Dad like that". LOL. Just what her Mother would need, seeing all 4 of her Children on a bike.

I went and caught up with a Friend this morning who is having a holiday with her Family here ATM and we had a lovely coffee and catch up. Then we took Trin and Zay to the park for a while and chatted more and then we went back to the pool at the park she is staying at and the kidlets had a swim, they loved it and didn't want to come home but they were pretty tired when we finally did leave, came home and had late 2pm lunch and I cleaned up a bit so it was a lovely day and we have finished it off with pizza for tea tonight. These holidays are so laid back, I am not stressing about the house work just getting enough done and generally being laid back about everything just wish we had a pool here as my kidlets would live in it. It is our dream for next summer for them to have a pool, hopefully we can get something sorted out and make it happen over winter.
Off to read my book for a while. Take care and hope you are having a lovely relaxing holiday even if you are at home.
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers