Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New colour.

Hi
I seriously hate photos of me big time so I am sucking it all in and allowing this to be posted so Court and Trace can see my new hair cut and today I have had it coloured. No make up and looks like I need a weeks worth of sleep but at least you get to see what my new hair style is like. I needed to get a lift before the Fiskars Demo I have to do next week and I wanted a something I could blow dry and style each morning to leave the house looking like me and not just Mumsie IYKWIM. I am enjoying shorter hair that is for sure.
Well off to pick up the kidlets now and get the arvo ritual happening.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tracey Hilbers said...

It looks fab Trace, and you don't look like you need sleep, you look great! Good luck for your demo... catch up soon.... Traceyx

Sharon Manning said...

Wow you look gorgeous! Love the colour.

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace, sorry I'm late in posting - love it!!!! You suit your hair like that and short suits you too - I recently got the chop as well! Hope your fiskars demo goes well, I'm sure it will with your wonderful personality and *new hair-do* Court :)

Anonymous said...

me again, you have lost a lot of weight!! need to update your blog piccie! Lookin' good! Court :)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers