Friday, February 15, 2008

Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me

This Gorgeous sweet Darling is 16 years old from Melbourne Australia, what an awesome talent this young lady has, the kidlets and I heard this song on the way home from Collie tonight and I was covered in chills from her awesome voice, I will certainly be getting her album when it is out early March and scrapping away many hours listening to her awesome voice, 16 hey some Gals get it all. LOL.

Cooler today thank goodness, I will certainly be trying to get a break in this weekend, Hubby home for 2 days so I will make the most of that and after a relaxing couple of red tonight I already feel the stresses of the week have been lifted off, phew what a whirlwind of a fortnight its been, looking forward to trying to get this family of ours back into second gear instead of turbo all the time. LOL. Take care and have a great weekend whatever you are doing, hopefully a bit of R & R will be on your agenda too. Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers