Monday, February 11, 2008

layouts from last week.

Hi
These are the layouts I did last week, I really love this paper, from Fancy pants, I always really like their designs and rub ons too. I didn't want to cut this paper up but I knew I wanted to add my own touches to it so the best thing was for use it as a border and then put some of the flowers back into the centre and create some of my own. These colours are so nice IRL, I could just work with this colour scheme through and through.
This is just to show the flowers a bit closer.
This layout is also fancy pants paper, yummy so I left it fairly simple but still managed to get my words down about Lainey. I also love these MM tiny alpha stickers, so great to play with, these papers came from my Paper pesto kit from May last year, sadly I have my kit on hold ATM but hope to get it again soon.
This quote is from the little miracles inspiration pack which has lots of little quotes in it, I just added glitter to it. I have started a little book for my 40th year and the special things I did to celebrate it, I am now out of photo paper till later in the week so will have to print off more pics then and get back onto that project, I am using my Paper pesto kit so it will have some of the pics and PP from above so I guess that is saying I really really like this pack. Sadly I dont have any pics of my family to add to it as Mum and Dad were in USA when I turned 40 and when they came back we had a few little get togethers but no photos taken at the time.

Yesterday we got to see my Aunty and Uncle and although it will be a long hard road ahead for them and my cousins they seem to be starting to look ahead a little, the collage they did up of Glen's photos was just gorgeous and it all seems so tragic when you look at what a handsome strong young man he was. He always had a smile on his face and was such a kind, loving young man, I will never ever forget his smile and the ways he always loved to muck around and have fun yet he kept a lot hidden away. Thankfully the Family has had a beautiful priest to help them deal with it all and he seems to have had a lot of experience with dealing with families after suicide.

This week is meeting week at the school which usually comes after the start of school so my first is tonight and as usual Year 7 and Year 1 are at the same time so I can't attend the Year 1. This happened last year so I didn't get to Trins then either. Rainee's teacher is later in the week and doesn't clash with any others. I will have to zip out of one and get to the tail end of another I think. Other than that a bit of a catch up day today which is nice. It is all about to get busy and hectic again in 20 mins.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janine said...

Trace- so sorry to hear about your cousin- so, so sad. Hopefully with the help of family you can all celebrate his life rather than dwell on the tragic way it ended. It is good to cry- much better than bottling your emotions up. Thinking of you.

By the way- your LOs look fantastic!!! I love that colour scheme- very yummy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry it's been awhile since I checked your blog, I was very sad to hear about Glen, it is good the family are getting help though. My condolences.

And you turned 40! I didn't know, when is your b'day??? I will have to wish you a very belated b'day - I'm so sorry.

Your LO's are gorgeous and great to see you using photo's of you!! Which are just lovely btw. Court :)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers