Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's all good!

Hi
Well the kidlets are settling into school routine very well, they seem happy with their classes and Teachers so that is a big bonus to start the school year. Trin has 2 new Girls in her class and seems to be making friends with them, so I really hope she continues to find her way with them well, they all seem to have matured a lot in the holidays and being in the big playground now will change things for them also. I just pray this is a great year for her all round as the last 2 have been pretty rough for her at times.

Rainee has a lovely young teacher and she seems so bright and bubbly and spiritual with the kids. The first day Rainee got cold feet and clung to me for dear life when I went to leave with tears however the teachers aide was able to peel her away from me and she settled down then. Today she was happy for me to leave and found her place with her friends very quickly.

Keelan would have us charging out the door at 7.30am if he could, he is so keen to get to school as soon as the teacher opens the door and get ready to start lessons, WOW what a great attitude he has to start Year 7. He has heaps in his diary already for this term including camp which he is really excited about. I just feel this year is going to be huge for Keelan in so many ways, he is the most switched on I have ever seen him about his education.

Zay is happy to take the kids to school and carries his lunch pack with him while we deliver the kids and then we do puzzles with Rainee and he sits and puts them altogether so I think he feels that is his bit of school and then happily hugs her goodbye and off we go. He likes the peace and quiet and I have to play ball with him for at least an hour each day, he wont let me off the hook for that, today we played T ball inside, sshhh don't tell anyone and he just cracked up everytime I hit the ball for a six, lucky it was soft. He just makes me laugh so much, I am really enjoying having the true essence of him shine through while we have time alone.

I have been spring cleaning my scrap room and office desk ready for study to start at the end of Feb and also in the hope that I might get the house cleansed and caught up and then spend some time in the scrap room. My creativity has been running pretty flat lately so now with a clean room and desk again I might get some inspiration happening. Well I think that is about all the news I have ATM, hope you are all enjoying getting back into the routine. Take care, Trace.

1 comment:

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

I agree, it's great to see the kids settling back into school. Hope your creativity returns, often having a bit of a tidy will do just that! Good Luck.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers