Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Keelan's photos.

Keelan's photography.
Hi,
We had a pretty busy weekend, with Tim at work Saturday and Trin had dancing twice and Keelan went with surf club to a beach with big big waves. He came home pretty happy with the experience although he got a sore elbow when his mate collided with him on the surf ski.

Sunday was getting lots done around the house inside and out and then in the arvo we got ready and went to Bunbury Speedway for the Krikke boys tribute night. It was pretty bad for accidents all night, the big race was a nightmare just crash after crash, only 7 cars ended up being in the race. We left before the end as it was getting so late, we already had the 3 little ones asleep and had to wake them up for the long trek to the car, poor little tikes were shaking and not sure what planet they were on but the girls are too heavy to carry anymore.

Monday was more clearing up, had a great big sleep in which was great, spent about 4 hours studying. I am making a big decision ATM as to what I am going to do about this course. It is turning out to need a lot more time spent on it than I was initially told and I feel like I have to push everything else aside in order to do it, which includes Tim and the kids, something I dont think I am prepared to do for the next 3 years. I really think that I just need to have a bit of a break this year after having 3 babies in 3 years and get some time in for me, I miss my scrapbooking and although that will never create an income for me it is something that I really enjoy and find it is my outlet. Yesterday I made my mind up to quit but today I just can't bring myself to do it, so while I play this little war with myself about it all I am no closer to making a decision. I just know that Family time is precious and that by having to isolate myself away from Tim and kids with the little time we do have each week just seems a lot to ask.

Keelan went to camp this morning, I hope he has a great time and experience. Must go and get tea happening and baths etc. Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

I understand exactly what you are saying with the study issue, not an easy decision to make. If you decide not to go ahead don't think of it as quitting just a "deferment" until such time that the kidlets are a little more independant! Or can you do the course part time, take longer to complete it? Just suggestions.
I'm sure things will be a lot clearer in a day or two.
Take Care.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers