Friday, March 28, 2008

One fast week.

Well this was a fast week seeing as Easter took some of it. LOL. I think I will outline each day:

Wednesday the kiddos were back at school so it was into cleaning and catching up in the house, I had a window cleaner Man come and while he was here I was equally as busy inside, he did a great job both inside and outside of the windows, I love clean windows but unfortunately once the next wind blows they will start to get dirty again. sigh. Never mind it was worth it.
Got the kiddos from school, went to Bunnings to get a mini axe for Keelan to do edges with and then Trin and I got caught in the plant section, we came home with 10 new plants and as the arvo felt so Autumn I got the kiddos outside and Keelan started chopping out some palms I didn't want in the front garden and Rainee, Zay and I planted the new plants and then I started ripping out and cutting back, in between I was running Keelan to Tae kwon do and picking him up an hour later and Tim came home as I was sweeping the carport and got him inspired to help so we are in the middle of a garden overhaul at the front, I will take photos on the weekend when we get it finished. More plants needed and more pulling out needed. Plus I need a new garden feature, stay tuned..............................

Thursday I had to do some jobs around town and with Zay at daycare and no more study to worry about I took the opportunity to meet my Girlfriend at noon for lunch by the beach, what a glorious day it was down at the ocean. We had a great catch up and with so many tourists around we felt like one ourselves, having time to just chat and enjoy our afternoon. Oh and carrot cake to die for.............. No wonder I am a chubba............LOL.

Today was morning tea with the Mum's in Rainee's class so we had coffee at the Dome, then home to get some cleaning done, Keelan helped me make Lasagne this arvo for tea and that was yummo, took me half the time with him helping so that was fantastic. I am spending lots of quality time with Keelan ATM as he is still sorting out lots of personal stuff with his Dad so he needs a lot of my support, we are slowly getting all the cards on the table but my heart breaks for him when he is the innocent party going through stuff he really shouldn't have to be and in such an important school year for him it just makes it all the harder. He is growing up and starting to get stronger in his decision making and I am really proud of him for that. This is a bit cryptic I know but I need to respect his privacy with this stuff.

Tomorrow is Dancing open day so I am anxious to see what my little Trin can do, Sunday is the last day of Surf club so the kiddos have their break up party to look forward too. Sunday arvo could be busy too but I think by then we will be looking for home.

I really want to get my scrap room sorted this week and get creating again, now I have a lot of natural light coming in the room due to the big garden hack back so it will be nice to get some time in here during the day.
Have a great weekend, take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace
Looks like you all had a busy week, we have a busy one coming up getting the house tidy for the Christening. Did you get the photos ok that I sent through.

Talk soon
Kim

Janine said...

Hi ya Trace!!
My gosh- you have been busy!! I really need to get out into my garden and give it a good clean up but.... maybe next week!!!!
Happy anniversary (the flowers are gorgeous!) and Happy Birthday to Tim for a week or so ago!
I hope everything else is going well with you. Janine xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers