Thursday, March 13, 2008

A peaceful house.

Hi,
Today I am enjoying getting into some study while I have the house to myself. I started study this morning with a whirlpool of emotions churning around inside about things going on around here ATM and as I have read each chapter of my module I have found so many answers in the text to what I have been feeling and now I feel like a huge cloud has been lifted from me. I have so many answers to things going on with me right now that I am buzzing. I guess this course is really what I need in my life and by the time my 3 years are up I will have gained so much knowledge about ways to improve not only myself but my own Family, Relationships and Friendships.

The layout above is one I started at the end of the school holidays and never got completed until last Saturday. It was the most challenging layout I have ever done and mucked up considering it was the last week of the school holidays and the kidlets were at each others throats by that stage, everytime they had a blow up about something I stuck something in the wrong place or cut it wrong. So I am mixed about the result and the weather here today is dull and windy so wherever I have tried to take a photo the flash has come on, outside the wind blew the layout down and inside the flash came on but you get the picture. LOL.

I want to share an inspiring speech I read today in class notes from Nelson Mandela.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous - talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you NOT to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world.

There's nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure about you.

We were born to make manifest the glory that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

1994 Inaugural speech, Nelson Mandela.

I have a copy of this going on my fridge to be read everyday.

Hope you are having a great day.
Take care, Trace. xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers