Monday, March 17, 2008

No rest for the wicked.


What a crazy busy weekend it has been which topped off a pretty busy week really, Zay and I went shopping out of town again on Friday and we had a great day together, it is so nice and refreshing to save up and go and have a splurge when new season stuff is coming in, I badly needed some essentials and Zay was just so patient and perfect the whole time I shopped. Friday arvo at 5.30pm my Girlfriend came over with 2 of her kiddos for drinks and nibblies which was really nice after a busy day. Saturday was the dancing taxi stuff, it is great to have an older responsible child now to leave the little ones home with while I run Trin to dancing, I left them with jobs to clean up the kids room.

Saturday Tim worked and got home about 3.40pm and then we had to be at Friends for tea at 5.30pm, it was another lovely relaxing get together. Sunday no one wanted to get up but we had to be at Surf club by 9.30am so we had to get going again, I should have had my camera with me as it was a perfect day for taking pics and a heap of luxury boats came in the bay and then had a race down the coast. Geoff came and took Keelan out to lunch so they were here on and off, Trin had a ride on the bike and loved it, Zay started off wanting to go but chickened out as did Rainee, so Trin who will try absolutely anything went for a ride around the block, she thought it was great fun. Trin is more like Tim in the way she will just jump in and have a go, Zay and Rainee are more like me, they will talk themselves out of it before they give it a go. Trin will certainly get to experience more in her lifetime that is for sure, I admire her courage and stength so much. Tim got a trailer load of new sand for the kidlets so they spent yesterday arvo moulding and creating in the sandpit (pics above).

So that was the end of our weekend, I have to say I am so looking forward to Easter, a break from all sport and I get to see my Hubby for 4 days, YAY. We still have a busy Easter break planned but at most will be at home so that will be lovely and we have Keelan this year so we can have an egg hunt and lots of fun with our Kidlets.
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers