Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim.


Hi
Happy Birthday to my one and only, hope you have had the best day possible and enjoy your lovely goodies from the Family.

We have had Tim's folks and Sister here today for lunch and all the goodies that go with it, nibblies, BBQ and salads and mini pavs with cream, strawberries, passionfruit and chocolate shavings on top and Chocolate Birthday cake I made this morning. Shared with nice wine and finished with Cappo so it was a very delicious Birthday that is for sure.

Mum and Dad are coming tomorrow to stay for a night so we will be indulging once again in great culinary delights and having our share of Chocolate I am sure. So lucky I have been doing lots and lots of spring cleaning (I even have the sore arms to prove it) just to burn off some of these calories I will be having over Easter weekend.

Tomorrow is also our 6th Wedding Anniversary and I got a lovely arrangement of flowers delivered to the door Today which are so lovely. Ahhhhh HE LOVES ME. LOL.

Well I don't know if anyone drops by anymore, between study and housework and kiddos life keeps me busy in many other areas these days but if you do, I wish you and your Family the very Happiest of Easters and stay safe and sound. Oh and hang the calories eat all the chocolate you can get your hands on. LOL.
Take care
Trace. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm still popping in Tracey :)

Hope you have a fantastic day today and don't worry about the calories - they will still be there when the weekend's over.

Kim xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers