Thursday, March 06, 2008

Still cruisin along.

Hi,
This week has been a little strange not having Keelan around in the morning, he is my little helper and I have missed him although we have managed to get out the door on time and I have had a pretty big week, especially yesterday, poor Zay was falling asleep eating his corn cob at tea time last night, I had him here and there and everywhere, dropping dog off for hair cut, girls to school then into town for shopping and banking, back in the car and home and unpack, back in the car and get my hair trim, off to pick the dog up, home for late lunch, back to pick up Girls and enrol Keelan into soccer then home and everything organised so I could talk live chat to my online teacher at 6pm. No wonder the poor little tike was exhausted. LOL.

Trin's comment book finally came home minus the horrid comment from Mrs Cranky Pants. She actually had a smile on her dial yesterday and Trin said she was a lot nicer, hence only a couple of boys played up, not a heap more of the kids. I am just glad I have the comment documented here and I knew before I took it back I should have made a copy.

Keelan is home tomorrow, can't wait to hear about his camp although I have to take him to his Dad's for the weekend so we will only have a little time with him. I guess I will pack a fresh bag and be left with the dirty camp clothes to wash for the weekend. LOL.

I have decided to give my course a go, I really have had personal war over it all but having a chat online to my teacher helped heaps last night and she did say our first assessment is a very hard one so if I make it through that I guess I am good to go ahead. I passed my first DB today and now have to get used to referencing everything and get this 2000 word assessment started. I just have such an interest in this field of work and it is really the only thing that is going to give me great job satisfaction so I am going to go for it. I just have to find time to scrap as I am really really missing scrapping and my blog is missing eye candy big time. Maybe I will make it a priority over the weekend. I had to keep my mind on study today and then I would wane off and start thinking of a layout. LOL. I have got it bad.
Well have a great weekend. Be back to chat soon, hopefully even get my camera out, it's about time for some more pics even. Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers