Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun, full on, crazy Easter.

These pics are all I have to show for Easter, how poor is that, this is Saturday for Tim's Birthday celebration with his Family. They are really wacky shots some of them but shows how much fun they were having, you would think with another 3 adults in the house someone might offer to take a photo of us all but no it never happens. Next time I will have to request it.
Sunday was our 6th Anniversary and I had these lovelies delivered to the door on Saturday from my D.H. Lots of my favourites in there especially the orchids.
Mum and Dad arrived Sunday morning, the kiddos were so unbelievably contained with their Easter goodies, they woke up about 7am and played in their rooms and lined up each little bundle and that is how I found them at 8am, untouched and not 1 eaten. They still have heaps left in their baskets and have been very moderate in their indulging. I didn't take 1 photo of Easter with Mum and Dad, grrrr I was not switched on, I think Good Friday I wore myself out cleaning up a storm, we all literally worked all day, the kiddos had their rooms to tend to which pretty much took Rainee all day with all the whinging and whining thrown in more than any action and we just got into other jobs inside and out that we never manage to get done. It was lovely to enjoy it all clean and gleaning for the next few days. Easter Sunday arvo we went to the park with arvo tea, cricket bat, soccer ball and bread for the ducks and spent a few hours enjoying the glorious afternoon and having a game of cricket which Dad just had us all in fits of laughter with, I seriously needed some of those batting techniques photographed, darn it. Trin just loved the ducks and spent most of her time just watching them.

We came home had a mini session and nibblies and then later tea. Monday we went into town after morning tea for a wander around window shopping, there is something great about spending money but on the flip side it is also great to not spend any, we saw these adorable Golly wogs and I thought great I might get the girls one each, "Mum how much is that golly wog near you?" Mum said "OMG try $90" geez they are still in the shop. Might have to hunt my own pattern out and make them myself. We headed home then and had lunch and mid arvo Mum and Dad headed off, we then got busy again with things.

Today has been low key, no visitors just ironing to catch up on and the kiddos have had fun playing in their tree cubbies they have made. Keelan has 3 assignments due this week so I have been helping him with them on and off and the others should be exhausted, lots of tree climbing and bike riding. Tim was back at work today and tomorrow is back to school for the kiddos.

I have made a big decision to pull out of my Uni course, it has been hard but I know I am missing so many other things I love to do and a lot with the kiddos due to having to spend any precious time I can studying and this is for the next 3-4 years. I am sad but also realistic about it and I am looking forward to being able to get back into my creating side of life with layouts etc. I am sure other things will present when the time is right and I will give myself the chance to get over some hectic years I have put in recently and just enjoy this time.
Well I think that is pretty much it for now, have a great short week and take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers