Friday, March 30, 2007

Monster week

Hi
I have been flat out getting Kidlets new winter clothes this week, I find the boys are so easy to get clothes for and they will wear whatever I choose for them but the girls well that is a whole other epic episode. lol. So we have had try on's and me in the shops trying to keep Zay happy as first shopping day he wasnt so that made it even harder but yesterday I had Zay and Rainee and we had a great morning. My little shopping Diva is just so great, like shopping with your best girlfriend really. She pushes Zay and I have the basket and arms loaded. A Family of 6 sure guarantees you have huge amounts of your week tied to the laundry and ironing. I have folded and put the last of the new stuff in the drawers this arvo and I am so over bloody clothes lol. Then today I have also put in a huge de bugging, feralising generally major overhauling of the house really. Who needs a gym workout. I am now looking forward to cooking tea with a class of wine. I figure I have earnt a couple today.

D.H. will be happy to see the house back in ship shape, he doesnt do messy at all, he just stresses right out. But hey I am 1 person at war to keep a house clean that 6 people live in and I do the best I can. Anyway enough of the boring mundane duties of life.

Keelan has camp next week so he is looking forward to it. He wanted me to get him a dressing gown seeing as the girls had 1 and he wants to take it to camp. OMG I can see him getting hassled big time and I was trying to think of ways to warn him about taking it but picked him up today and he says his mate has a navy blue dressing gown also and they both have new P.J's so they are taking them to camp and are snugging up in them as the dorms are wooden. lol. I love how he is his own person and that their is still some Mum's out their raising their kidlets like we were raised. Mind you if you saw these dressing gowns you would really want to live in them in winter they are so snug, soft and yummy. I will take a pic of them as the girls wanted me to get a shot of them the other night but time didnt permit. lol.

Well off to have that wine and get tea on the go.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers