Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Boy time flies.

Hi
Today has flown by and I have shopped enough this week I think!! Monday Zay and I did the grocery shop, trying to leave it to fortnightly ATM. This morning we dropped the 2 older ones off at School then headed to town with the 2 little ones to Birthday shop and grab some other bits and pieces. Came home and unpacked that, got some great colours of embroidery strands, more sore fingers coming up. lol. Then the rest of the day disappeared in some haze, D.H. came home to dinner cooked and ready for him just to mash and dish up and I was out the door to my meeting at W.W. Lost another 1.5kgs this week so thats 6.6kg in total I have lost. I am just getting back all my energy and starting to feel like weight some has been lifted off me yee ha.

Big day planned tomorrow, I am getting into this clutter that has once again built up in the house. I need to sort shoes and clothes out of the girls room, good sammies here we come. I need to do my scrap room over again and sort Zays room out, so I guess I have the rest of the week planned. Garbage bags and bums up for me!!! Invested in a laminator today, Keelan has been making book markers so we played with that tonight, pretty darn cool little inventions they are. I can see some mini albums coming up that I will put through it. That way the kids can play with them without wrecking it. Well better go and get some sleep.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers