Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe!!

Hi
Today is my D.H.'s Birthday, we have fussed over him since he came home tonight seeing as time was too limited this morning. After school the Kids and I went shopping for a cake and lots of lollies to put on it, I just couldn't get my act together to bake one today, then off to the butcher for his request of Crumbed cutlets. So we came home decorated the cake, the kids did a brilliant job, I iced, Keelan did the freckles, Zay did the smarties, Trin cut and placed the snakes and Rainee cut and placed the marshmallows, it looked fantastic, I must admit on the way home I had visions of a cake smothered with lollies but they surpassed any effort I would have done on my own. Then it was quick clean up and make card from the kids and into the bath and showers so they were in their P.J.'s by 5.15pm all sitting on a stool with an opened beer for him when he walked in the door. He was thrilled. They all greeted him like royalty and then he opened his present. Thanks Rainee for telling him what his main pressie was before he opened it!!!! lol. So we have had a wonderful tea and cake and all feel like wombats now, I am so not doing cake for another month!!! I hope he enjoyed it, Tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary ( we are both 2nd timers) but our years together are ticking by. We will celebrate that with tea Saturday night as Keelan is grading for Tae kwon do tomorrow night. Rainee has been creating cards with me these last 2 days with a stamp set she got for Christmas which has greetings for Easter, Birthday, Valentines and Christmas, so Tim and I had a laugh when he got his cards from her, on each side was a different greeting, be my valentine, have a happy easter, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, bless her heart she didnt have them mixed up either each side was for that certain celebration. lol. Tim and I cracked up over him being her Valentine, we better save them for when she is 19 and ask if she still feels the same. lol. Well better be off,
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

Sounds like Tim had a great B'day, we had a hectic one yesterday I spent the day with mum at SJOG Murdoch she had a patella femural reconstruction late Wed night so I kept her company yesterday then got Mikayla daycare on way home and Brad cooked last night !! HJ's and did our shopping and got home with tired kids and looked at clock and was 9.20pm bugga will call tim tonight didn't want to wake the kids up.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for today hope you have a wonderful day and night.
The peanut is making me very very green from the moment I wake to the moment I go to bed along with being very tired but it comes with the territory off to the Dr today had scan Monday everything OK heartbeat and all fine looks to be another November baby. Will find out date today.

Will talk soon

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers