Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update again!!!


Hi

I just did a great post and bad bad bad blogger put it into draft and I can't get it out. I will try this 1 more time. grrr.

I have this L.O. to share, my girlfriend Lainey gave me some wishmade products when she came to visit and I made all this up with them. How cute is my Niece and God daughter. I wish I had such gorgeous photos of my kidlets in hospital but I had a dodgy camera and was not able to get anything this good of my babes. Wishmade products are fun and funky!!!

Had a quiet weekend really, Keelan is officially a green belt, he did so well in the grading. They just amaze me all these patterns they learn and remember, he already knows the new pattern and he only learnt it on Monday night, but I really like this next pattern and so does he. It looks really cool. The rest of the weekend was really quiet and relaxing, got to play in scrap room on Sunday for a while and Rainee joined me, boy I think I am messy but she makes me look really neat. lol.
Went to my W.W. meeting tonight, I have lost .7 this week or 700 grams, total so far is 7.3kg's ticking away at it slowly this is week 7 starting now. I am going to get more serious this week and start exercising a lot more. See what result I get next week with a more disciplined approach.

Will leave it at that in case blogger loses this on me too. Off to have a cup of tea ahhh. Take care Trace.

P.S. Thankyou to the Ladies who leave me comments, I really appreciate knowing you have stopped by. I have been making a big effort to leave comments on other blogs I visit. It is fun getting comments.
Oh and the new Stampin Up catalogue came today. OMG I want it all, I will have my order next week for the new catalogues for my Customers so I will send them out as soon as I get them. They have such delicious stuff. My wish list starts at the front and finishes at the back. I was in heaven with my morning coffee reading it all and going to drawl over it again now. lol.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim Pages said...

Hi trace

I love the layout of my little girl bought a tear to my eye can't beleive she is nearly 1 where has that little angel gone. Thats great Keelan pasted his grading he is going really well with it.

Can't wait to see the new stampin up cata logue sounds like I will have to save my pennies.

Talk soon

Luv Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers