Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great Retreat!!

Hi
Back from the Boxx Retreat and trying to get over being so tired. It was 2 days of full on fun and learning. I think the girls who did most of the classes must be totally exhausted!! Mum and I did 2 big ones and we came away exhausted. The design team is just great, they have abundant energy and gave completely of themselves all weekend, then Maria well I just dont know how she can do it, nearly 70 Ladies and design team to organise plus the shop, I just take my hat off to her. It totally rocked and I have come away with new ideas and have seen how Erica Glover's work looks in real life and it is beyond amazing and the same for Ali Stafford, she just does the best Boys pages and has a style that is so totally unique to her it is just amazing, I would have loved to have looked through these girls albums, I think Erica and Ali are in a league of their own by far just pure class. Made me realise that you dont need hundreds of dollars of products to produce some outstanding work.

Came home to lots of housework, washing well I cant believe how much I have had to do, really makes me question whether I will go on another retreat as I come home so tired and then I am straight back into Motherly duties, not really impressed with D.H. at the moment. Walking into tired, sunburnt, hungry kids was not fun. But that is about as much as I want to get started on this topic. I will get some of the l.o's I was able to do while away posted later, my scrap room has just had everything dumped in it and I have to find a home for it all now.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Tracey, I'm going through my tags from the retreat and doing a bit of blog hopping. It was lovely to meet you and I love the layouts you did in the classes. I'll be adding you to my bloglines list and will read here regularly from now on. Hope the tiredness eases up soon (I can so relate!)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers