Tuesday, March 13, 2007

2 posts today.








Hello again, decided it has been along time since I put some pretty pics up so here it is, top left l.o. I did in Zina's class, it was fun playing with felt and she was a great teacher, my flowers left a lot to be desired, I can do hearts and shapes but flowers well it is not something I am good at. Mum had them pumping out perfectly till I asked her to show me and then she couldnt make them work for a while, so felt flowers and me just dont mix!!! lol. top right l.o. I did on Sunday with Magnolia paper. It is so funky just love these papers and any lady who saw it was running off to the shop for some. bottom left are my black and white ATC's for the Feb Scrapbook Designs swap. bottom right is another l.o. of Keelan on his 10th Birthday. I have not finished another l.o. we did in Zina's class and the 3 l.o.'s we did with Erica still need final touches. I am going to get back into scrapping at night, been too much good stuff on T.V. lately but if I dont scrap at night I will not get anything done as while I am in here ATM, Rainee and Zaylan are undoing all the cleaning up I did this morning. I really thought having 2 home for 3 days this year would have given me more free time but I just have to be out watching them all the time, the minute I turn my back they are undoing it all and its not like we have a toy shortage or they dont have any activities to do, they are 5 minute wonders. So time to be off and supervising again before I have to clean everything from scratch again. I just wanted to add that Erica and Zina are great teachers and had wonderful workshops, I would have liked to do all the other workshops also but it would have blown my budget but Nic, Ali and Roz were all lovely and so much fun as well, Maria has the best Design Team out!!
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers