Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finished all retreat class items.












Hi
I have finished all my l.o.'s from the retreat now. Top left is the tin from Erica's class, I just have to make the cards for inside it at some point, not sure when.
Top right is my second l.o. from Zina's fun with felt. I have loved playing with the felt and colour pencils and doodling, I have always been a doodler, especially when on the phone so I may have to put some bazzill and pen near the phone for future creating lol.
Middle left is another l.o. from Erica's class, I love this one, well really I love them all, so different from what I would create so it is great to do such different stuff. I just love the photo on the buddies l.o. as well, sorry my pictures are not looking the best, lighting tonight is not the best but I dont want to use the flash.
Middle right is a month in review, I chose Feb as lots was happening then admittedly lots of Go Karting but also some big things for the Girls. I also like this idea of a month in review, great way to highlight each months events so I am thinking of doing this every month and having an album just for each monthly layout. I think if I do this I can then get my albums sorted out into sole l.o's of each child and then months in review with family stuff in it. Lets see if I can make it happen!! lol.
Bottom left is Heart & soul l.o. which was great using stamps and making a stunning but simple l.o. I think a black and white photo would have been even better but I still really love this pic of Rainee.
So that is all my l.o.'s from the retreat. Now I will have to keep the inspiration happening and keep it up. I am surprised I didnt stress too much about having unfinished l.o.'s, I wont allow myself to create a l.o. if I havent got 1 finished. That is so I dont have them unfinished everywhere as I tend to do with crochet, I have blankets unfinished everywhere, so I have made a rule not to be like that with scrapping and now I really stick to that rule so on the weekend when I couldnt finish things for different reasons I was having to have a chill pill (not literally) and let it go. Tonight I have finished them so now my slate is clean to start something new. Well that was a bit of trivia.
On the family front all are well, Trin is still having friend issues at School, seems she can't bond with any 1 particular friend so she is playing or sitting solo and then like the odd magpie they are all coming up and picking at her. Every night before she goes to bed the woes start about it all. I really dont know what to suggest to her anymore. Kids are cruel and I know she can be sometimes too but I just wish this was not everyday. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. Better be off now and finish up for the night.
Take care
Trace.
P.S. Thankyou Kim G and Mardi for dropping by and leaving a comment, it was great to hear from you both and I am trying to get links up on my sidebar for all the blogs I visit but I still can't work that one out, if anyone has the answer could you please share it with me, that would be great. Okay bye for now.


No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers