Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A bit more weight bites the dust.

Hi
Had weigh in tonight, I lost .3kgs so total loss so far is 5.1kgs I have not been very good ATM so I am happy to have lost a little something. I need to get my head back into it though far too much cheating and I have the retreat this weekend. I will have to be careful. One thing I have found is if I do overindulge I pay for it by being so uncomfortable afterwards, so my stomach is shrinking it is just my head that has to do the same. My body is willing to accept smaller meals my brain is the piggy and says "Oh Trace, you have been good and your body really needs a choccie fix so how about it, reward yourself" grrrrr Time to get the exercise happening too then I can allow for little lapses. Oh and has anyone tried the new Sweet Chilli thin chips, bad move if you do, they will take over your life. Keelan and I did the gobbledog on them the other day so I say no now, cause a couple is not enough. LOL. HOT HOT HOT today, poor kidlets at school, little Trini is always worn out after days like this with no air con in her class, we all give her so much love and sympathy when the tears and drama queen starts happening, nips it in the butt real quick. She is soooo like her Mother (poor child) we just dont do stinking hot summer!!! Okay off to bed was going to be an early night but as usual doesnt happen, been at it all day today shopping OMG what happened to $1 items everything over $2 these days and cleaning up major on the house front not that it lasts too long. My messy kidlets oh well. I will have to invent something in years to come when they have their own places that allows me to get airborne and hover when I enter their homes in years to come otherwise in old age I will forever be in a cast from falling over their shit. lol. leave it at that I think.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers