Thursday, March 08, 2007

The eve of the Retreat!!

Hi
Been like a chook with its head cut off today, scrubbing, cleaning and trying to get organised for the Boxx retreat tomorrow but had two not so helpful helpers in tow all day which has slowed down my progress considerably. lol. I always plan to take minimal stuff and to be organised but to no avail. Mum and I got our tags organised months ago, they were finished in January but then I found out we needed 70 so we are 8 short. Oh well too late to make more!! Then the mask OMG I think Ladies will look at that and wonder how I come to be at the retreat. My mojo is still missing and it is taking me so long to get things done. I hope this weekend will see my block disappear.

So all going well and if I can get my act together we will be out of here about 1pm tomorrow and on the road to Augusta, thank goodness it is only a stones throw away. Tim has been out and about delivering today and he said car loads of Women are heading to Augusta. WooHoo can't wait. Well better go and see what equipment I have got to pack.

Best wishes to my Gorgeous Brother Brad, GET WELL SOON, we are all praying for you and hope you make a speedy recovery. Too scared to ring in case you do the passing out act again. Remember that little talk we had a few weeks ago, if you dont take time to smell the roses soon I will personally drive up with a bunch and stick them under your nose. You know what I mean, slow that pace down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REST REST REST!!!!!
Have a great weekend and stay cool.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace

I have 5 min's to do a quick blog, well I think I have aged 10 years during the last few days and sleep what is that learning that adrenalin keeps you going.
We have had a hard couple of days I am praying that Brad recovers quickly and that they can work out the cause of this sickness as he as you can imagine has had enough of the uncertainty.
The girls are keeping wellish Dakota hasn't been doing much sleeping this week she has developed a large cold sore on her lip and is causing lots of discomfort I didn't think babies caught them along with her many war wounds lumps, bumps and bruises she is learning to climb and thinks she is untouchable.
Mikayla started her first day in the kindy room at daycare and loved it they said she settled in well and was more than ready for the move up she is talking everyones ears off!!

Well hope you all keep well and we are battling on here in the big smoke and hoping for the light at the end of the long dark tunnel.

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers