Sunday, March 04, 2007

Girls love Macros!!!!!




Hi
Here are some pics of Rainee yesterday after a shopping "spree" at Macros. What a dag she is, hair extensions, bunny ears, makeup, and sunnies all decked out. It is a real buzz to peel over the goods in Macros but I have to have a bit of savings as the girls want it all. Lainey, Trinity, Rainee and I spent a good hour and half fossicking in there and our trolley was needing hungry boards by the time we finished but great fun. lol. The other pic is My Boy Keelan at Go karts last weekend. He was awesome last weekend. The greatest Son all round a Mother could ever ask or wish for.
Okay so I have had the best soul refreshing weekend with the most awesome girlfriend. We have talked ourselves silly, indulged in good food and Champers and had a wonderful night away at a lovely peaceful resort. Thanks Lainey for giving me a well needed break, amazing how 1 night can just refresh you to come back and be on top with the Family again. Must also remember my D.H. here too as he was looking after our kidlets so I got a break and my D.S. of course such a mature and wonderful 10 year old son as Tim said he stepped up to the mark in my absence and helped Tim in all areas.
Last night we went to Speedway with the Kidlets and had a great time. The little ones are finally at an age where we can go out and all get enjoyment. Zay was not keen on the eyes full of dirt in the last race but all in all they really behaved great and it was just wonderful to be out of the house in the fresh air kicking back enjoying the racing. We thought about going to the drags tonight but we are all really buggered so going to veg today with DVD's and to tell you the truth after being on minimal house duties these last couple of days my laundry is swelling with dirty clothes and I think it will take me all day to catch up. I have 4 and a half days till Scrapboxx retreat so I am really looking forward to that as well. After having such a wound back quiet Christmas period we are making up for it now with something on every weekend for a while. Better go and spend some time with D.H.
Thanks Lainey for a great weekend, already got some ideas for a break up the track. lol. Girlfriends are so good for the soul. I just felt like I needed to be Tracey again and I certainly got a fix of that so its all good now I feel like a new Mum!!!
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers