Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another layout from Sunday


Hi
Here is another l.o. I did on Sunday, I managed to do a l.o. of each of the Kids over the course of the weekend so that was great. Today I have unpacked my Scrapping bags and half of Maria's shop OMG, I have enough supplies till next year and all the inspiration I need to get it happening. I have also managed to re paint my letters for 1 of Erica's l.o.'s so I will get onto finishing that so I can post it tomorrow, will be taping programs tonight and getting my scrapping finished now I can enter my room again.
I skipped W.Watchers last night, been into the choccies since I came home from Retreat so we all went for a walk after tea last night and I have to get myself back onto the program and stop being naughty!!! spank spank. I am starting to feel normal again lol. but seriously it has taken me till now to catch up after the weekend and I didnt party late either. Must be getting to the big "40" that is starting to slow me down. lol. Can't believe I am admitting 40 this year!!! so sad!! Well better go and get kidlets from School, that time already. Sorry the picture above is not the best if you saw my scrap room you would understand why, must spring clean tomorrow!!! promise.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Thanks for the Blog visit Tracey ...wasnt the weekend just fantastic.... I just wish I had had the oppurtunity to chat more with everyone...it all went far too quickly...sob sob.
I love your Zina felt layouts... mine are still in pieces...lol
Mardi x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers