Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Tim


Hi
I picked the kidlets up from School this arvo and while I was getting them out the car a florist van pulled in and presented me with these awesome flowers, I do love a thoughtful romantic husband!! Thankyou so much Tim and I am so glad we got a second chance to have happiness with each other and 3 wonderful children together and thankyou for accepting Keelan into your heart as your own. You are an awesome Husband and Dad and we love you so very much. I am so lucky to have my Hubby as my best friend and we have so much in common, I know we will be blessed to have many many years to come together.


Well off to get ready for Keelan's tae kwon do grading and we will have take away chinese for tea tomorrow night to celebrate. We just can't bring ourselves to get a babysitter to have the kidlets so we will celebrate at home with them. Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers