Sunday, April 01, 2007

Creative weekend


Hi

It has been a busy weekend with lots of coming and going of Keelan and his mates, wow we got swamped with his mates yesterday coming and going and it looks like in years to come we are going to be the local drop in centre with Tim being Mr fix it for all their bike problems but that is fine with us as if they are here we know what they are doing which most of the time is in Keelan's room versing each other on the playstation 2 or on the internet playing Runescape.

So in between all that I did manage to create some things and last night did some more to finish it. I stayed up till 1am in the peaceful quiet of the house and finished my OUR FAMILY canvas. I had lots of photos that I had used already in L.O.'s and reasons unknown to me I seem to have printed out too many so I decided to do the canvas which I had painted up ready months ago but was not sure once I painted it what to do with it. I am happy with how it turned out. The kidlets love looking at pics of themselves and seeing as my albums are not really organised at this stage they can't sit and look through them so this is the next best thing to liven up our living room.



The colours IRL look really yummy.
The ATC at the top is for a swaps I have done with the LSS the theme was buttons and I had forgotten I put in to do it and was reminded this week about it so I had to get cracking with it. I missed the Scrapbook Designs swap this month but I procrastinated too long, never mind will get organised for this month.
This L.O. is of Rainee, I think this would have been lovely as a canvas also. The journalling is about how Trin is in the background and that as a big Sister Trin is always behind Rainee ready to play with her and back her up when she is needed. I hope to keep creating while I am on a role as I have so much product that needs to be used up and I am working on having a wall in the house as a scrap/photo wall, I really need to brighten up my house so ATM I am trying to get D.H. to put some hooks in the wall for me.

D.H. is cooking a chook on the rotisserie in the oven tonight and Keelan is off to camp tomorrow so I have to go and pack final stuff. Hope you have had a lovely weekend and YAY school holidays are only 4 days away. This time next week the old diet might have blown out the window. I love chocolate. Yummo but apparently the better the brand of chocolate the lower the calories so remember buy the best. lol.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your LO's Trace, you have a gorgeous family! Court.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers