Sunday, April 01, 2007

Another L.O.

Hi again
I did this L.O. through the week, it was fun, My minds eye stuff is so yummy I just have to keep using it along with a lot of my doodling it has turned out fun and funky, like these 2 sisters are. I love this photo of the girls and have been waiting to get the right idea for a L.O. before I used it.

That is it from me. I hope to do some more tonight. Creating certainly takes my mind of eating naughty treats after tea so I should be getting lots done each night.
Well off to see how the photo hanging is going. See ya.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love your work, your girls are gorgeous and so lucky to have such a talented mum too. Court.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers