Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Recent layouts.


Hi
I just thought I would post these L.O.'s before another week slips away, this first 1 of Tim and I is about the best photo I have of us 2 so has been in a few L.O.'s but this is the first 1 I have ever done about US.

The next is about Trin, it was great to scrap a few photos that told the story of that day and to use my cricut again.

The next is Zay I just love these pics when he looks so much like a Dude.

Last is the Stampin Up L.O. I did before we went away. I dont know what I think of it really in some ways I like it and in others I dont, just so different from my normal style I guess but it was great to create a L.O. with only Stampin up products. Will hopefully get better with more practise.

Bye for now.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers