Monday, April 23, 2007

Tagged!!

Hi,
I have been tagged by Courtney, to answer 7 questions about things you may not know about me, so here goes.

1. I was raised in Perth but have always yearned to marry a country boy which I have done twice now, the 2nd time it was my Farmer as I always wanted to be on the land however we have since sold the farm and changed our life direction, great having no stress of running a farm but sad to be away from the freedom of the land.

2. After a great Catholic Education and leaving the city I had to settle for a job at a Piggery, delivering piglets and caring for them afterwards, a really smelly job and a huge job change from being a Medical Secretary.

3. I had trouble having Children with 1st husband but Tim and I tend to breed like rabbits. LOL.

4. I have a tattoo of a butterfly with a tigers face in it on my hip, it took 2.5 hours to do and then Tim had his done after me.

5. I am a qualified Reflexologist.

6. I have been raised with Speedway from 6 weeks to 19 years old I have spent nearly every Friday night at Claremont speedway it was our Family outing.

7. I have Psychic information come to me about people and live by my feelings more now than ever. I have learnt to listen to what comes to me and pass it on where necessary. I often worry about being judged about it so I am not always comfortable admitting it.

Well that is some info about me, I have a lot to update about our week away and photos and some L.O.'s to post but I hope to get time tomorrow. Thanks for looking.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice to get to know you a bit better, too funny about the tatoo - I think mine took about that long too. We will have to exchange "scars" stories one day.LOL Court.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers