Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Easter


Hi
I thought I would just take this moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter and a safe one. Enjoy the time to be with Family and celebrate with those you love.

I picked Rainee up from Kindy today and she looked like this, top pic so I thought I would get some shots of the kids wishing you all Happy Easter, Keelan is missing of course still at camp till 6pm. Can't wait to see what sort of time he has had
Other news from W.W. put on .3 this week so not too happy with myself but then weighed myself on my scales this morning and was lower than I was the day before so dont know why. Even feel like I lost some Easter will be a challenge as I am a chocolate lover from way back but I will do my best to balance the points.

Will post 2 L.O's tomorrow I have been working on.
Better go and get tea sorted out.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have gorgeous kids Trace, lovely photo's of them. Court.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers