Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holidays

Hi

I knew these holidays would be fast and already we are looming on Wednesday the mid week of the first week LOL. We had a quiet Easter which was nice, took the Kidlets to a park yesterday and it was great, it is in a new housing estate and it is the best park around. Digger and see saw, they have a mini footy oval for kids, 2 cricket nets, a basketball court and a wall to play hand ball or squash so well thought out. They are still building a gazebo and I would think BBQ is going in as well. I think that is the only thing lacking in our estate, the developers were meant to put in a park but still havent so I would say it is not happening.

Today the kidlets have kept me on my toes, this morning Zay decided to empty Nutra grain pack on the mat in lounge room and then add milk so I was greeted with something I never before have seen from the other 3 although I dont know how much help he did or didnt get but I dont think they did anything to stop him so that started the day great!!!! NOT.
Lots of squabbles and mess today but hey its holidays.
Next week we are going camping with Mum and Dad so the kidlets are really looking forward to that as am I, we have not had a decent holiday for a couple of years so I hope they stay well and fit for then. I have some L.O's to share but hopefully tomorrow I will get them up here.

Happy Birthday to my SIL Kim for your 30th today welcome to the 30's. Although boo hoo I am on my way out of them. OMG August is looming too fast. On that note I am off to have a cuppa as us old boilers need after tea. LOL. But remember when we were 18 and 40 year olds were boilers to us, Mum used to say "YOU CHEEKY PUP THIS WILL BE YOU ONE DAY" guess I am not that Pup anymore just your regular up and coming boiler. OMG I need therapy, I just can't believe how once you breed time flies so darn fast!!! LOL. On that waffle Goodbye.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers