Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Crusty Demons Rock!!

Hi
Yesterday we went to the Crusty Demons and they are just amazing, not sure I could watch any of my Kidlets do what they do but they are brilliant. I spent a lot of time taking shots so a lot I missed as it is all so quick and my camera really shows its limitations for taking action shots and getting distant pics but I am hoping I will get to update my camera sometime this year. I am really enjoy taking shots but I tell you these guys are so fast you just have to snap quick and hope for the best. My camera takes forever to take the shot when the light is not the best but anyway it didnt do too bad for the distance and I took over 100. The kidlets loved it, I think Trin wants to be a Crusty Babe, that is all she has mentioned, she loves to dance so she thought their dancing acts were the greatest. I hope she changes her mind soon!!! LOL. Apart from being stuck in a traffic jam for an hour it was all good. It was so funny sitting in the car waiting for some movement, the bigger kids could see why we didnt move but Zay really didnt understand so every 10 mins towards the end a little voice would yell out "MOVE" and then it would get more and more of a demand and we had to explain that we couldn't so he would be quiet for another 10 mins and then off he would go again.

They make you laugh sometimes even though we were also frustrated by that stage and all the drunks were starting to cut sick in their cars.

Other news is weigh in was much better than I thought it would be with 1.1 kilos off so all the exercise on holidays definitely worked. I have lost 8.1 kilos now so I am inspired to keep going, really dont feel like eating the big meals I used to and being away we ate smaller and I am feeling better for it.

I hope to scrap tomorrow night, I need to get into another few layouts before I loose touch with it again.

Well that is about it for now, the fire is going tonight, damn freezing last night and cold this morning so its snuggle time looming again. Take care, Trace.

P.S. Just got to tell this story before I go, last night I am watching the show and I feel something wet on the old behind, so I put my hand there and felt wet, turned around and on my coat which I was sitting on it a big wet patch and I looked up and this kid goes "Oh I spilt my drink", bloody coke of all things so I am scrambling through my bag looking for tissues to clean it off and the moron just sits there and his Dad doing nothing, I was fuming to say the least, I cleaned my coat and then found it was all up the back of my vest as well, so more cleaning and on the blanket too. I was so shitty but what made it worse was not a sorry or even the warning he had dropped the drink till I felt the wet bum!!! And the bloody Father he did nothing, wouldnt even make eye contact with me, geez all I could think is what I would have done to 1 of my kidlets had they have done it to someone in front, I only let my kidlets have water when out anyway to save any of this on themselves or someone else and sticky coke, lucky I had the wet ones but I just wonder what it will be like in years to come when they are getting raised like that. So today as I washed blankets and my coat I was reminded again of this incident, not happy Jan. Some of the eye and ear openers heard last night gee I just worry how life will become, think it is a much safer practise to Scrapbook and meet wonderful Ladies than be out in some public events these days. LOL. Rant over but sticky, I dont do sticky!!!!!!!!!! And wet coats in the cold !!!!!!!!!!!! Dont do that either!!!!!LOL.

Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trace, love your pics and the colours in them are awesome, really shows the excitement. I so know what you mean about kids these days and what is it going to be like?? scary thought heh? Hope you were able to get the coke out of your clothes and blanket. My camera is the same and I think you did a terrific job to capture what you did. Court.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers