Saturday, April 14, 2007

Going AWOL>>>>>>>

Hi
Just a quick update before we take off for a week away, well hoping to get the week in as it is raining ATM and the forecast is not the best for a tent!!!!! I really hope for the kidlets sake that we get some nice weather, they are so excited it is not funny and we have lots of great things planned for them.

It is great having my Parents here, I miss my Mum we always have lots of laughs and I soo need those laughs we see the funny side in things that others don't and have fun mucking with the kidlets which brings out the dags in them also, so I am looking forward to lightening up!!!
Mum and I played around with Stampin up stamps last night and did a L.O. which was fun, probably not anything over exciting but it was just fun to start off with blank paper and build it up with stamps and a lot of basic items and end up with a page that is not too bad. LOL.
I have cooked up a storm today so Mum and I are not thinking about tea and cooking in hell hour and D.H. has no meals to prepare which is a good thing as he really isnt much of a cook but he loves it that way as he never gets lumbered with cooking, only the BBQ. I was going to take scrapping gear away but decided tonight that I am leaving this holiday about the kids and will be busy creating stuff with them, lots of little projects for them to make and play with in the arvo after we have worn them out all morning fossicking at the beach..

So that is the plan but will see what mother nature dishes out. Hope you are lovin the holidays, catch you on our return.
Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh I hope you had a great time, and can't wait to see your SU LO you and your Mum did. Will look forward to hearing all about your holiday when you get back. Court.

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog on what to do. Court.xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers