Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter Day


Hi,
Happy Easter Day, hope you are all satisfied on Chocolate!!!! My kidlets are sufficiently stocked up on choccie, I dont know how they are not bouncing off the walls ATM, LOL it is amazing how much they have grazed away on since 6.10am. I cooked them an egg on toast just to sober them up. LOL.
I just wanted to share another couple of L.O.'s I did this week, a lot of freestyling, loving it immensely, really have about 3 wheelbarrow loads of my stash that could find another home if I keep this style up as I really only need pens, colour pencils and the big must have in your stash Kraft cardstock. LOVING IT, will be getting a lot more with my next Stampin Up order and have been giving my customers a freebie piece to play on with their new catalogue. LOVE IT.


The L.O. above is using some S.U. stamps, the sweet spot stamp set to be exact and then Heidi swapp stars and Alpha. My own handmade journalling box and that is it.

This L.O. of Trin is using my pencils and pens again to do flowers and background on Kraft cardstock, you could also stamp the flowers and colour but I love drawing flowers, nothing perfect but hey I get good therapy out of playing. Then the saying is from my cricut machine as are couple of flowers in pale pink. Some wooden butterflies from my stash but even stamped and coloured ones with glue dots would have been nice too. Plus little sparkly flowers to add something extra. I am going to get creating some more this arvo. Not a lot else going on here, kidlets have painted the morning away, I have caught up on some home duties and it will be time to take the arvo easy. Hope you are having a good one,
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers