Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Babies are coming HOME!!

Hi
I can thankfully say Rainee and Zay are coming home today, I can't wait to see them in fact we all can't. It will go from easy to hectic very fast but I am so grateful for the break and I have had time to think and find things and just get so much done so it has been all good. There is so much I have found I have not been able to get to the bottom of with just being a Mum everyday to little ones, like book work and finishing off farm business, the list goes on and on and to tell you the truth the break from even scrapping has been great. I have even been on the computer so little in 2 weeks hence my blog being dull and boring but that is okay as I have really benefited from the time I have spent doing other things.

Other news, my girlfriend took me out to lunch yesterday and it picked me up so much. I literally felt like a weight had been lifted from me by the time we walked out of lunch. It is really so important to nurture those friendships and I have realised that lately. In this crazy world we live in we often need to fall back on those girls to pick us up or we may literally go mental. This tax has really knocked me for a six, meaning a whole lifestyle change and giving up a lot now in order to keep our head above water but the fact that Karina could pick me up and whisk me out of my head for a few hours just put me in a much better place, I so love her for that. I guess that is why the dear Lord crossed our paths at the age of 5 and put us together in the first place, she is like the Sister I never had. As friends we are always there for each other in good and bad times.

After school I had to take Keelan up to his Dad's, it is amazing that every third Friday when I have that task to do I end up with a migraine that morning and it is not through me stressing about the task but I just do, I really hate the trip as it is 2 and a half hours round trip but I just dont know what the headache entails with it all. Anyway Trin and I had great chats on the way home, except when she hits the panic button about a vehicle coming up behind us in the dark. She literally scares the hell out of me also. But we got that sorted and got home in 1 piece. Then we got showered and dressed and went out to tea ( kind of like the last supper) as it wont be happening for a long time. And spoilt Trin with her able to have time with Tim and I alone. She is so funny, likes to be treated like a Princess, likes to know the waitresses name and then says "Please Courtney if I could have a lemonade, Thankyou" and then this sweet smile to follow it up. She probably looked so spoilt but I think she really deserved this time, she does tend to be my quiet child when Rainee and Zay and Keelan are around and is the last 1 to ever ask anything of me. So Today with just Trinity home life is so quiet and apart from her playing babies and barbies there is no mess.
Well I better go and get some last minute things done. Have a great Saturday. I think everyday should be a Saturday!!! They are the best day, no anticipation of work or school the next day, just completely enjoyable day all round.

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Tracey...glad to hear you have your babies home... its nice to have a break...but damn nice when they all return again hey!

...and Im so glad your lunch date picked you up...(thats what good friends do for each other)...I feel so sorry for you and your tax ...that is so hard to deal with...huggles..
Mardi x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers