Thursday, June 07, 2007

House of ills.

Hi
Well I am still in the house of ills, Zay and Trin are sick with Gastro so I have been busy cleaning in between tending to my little boy with up chuck and catchem (spew) not good but the floor is getting plenty of mopping.

Onto a brighter note, some highlights from our weekend Birthday party. Our little Dakota is just such a gorgeous little Girl. She seems too little to be walking around. She had a great day and shared her love around, what an awesome little spirit she has, I think she knew what the day was all about and as guest of honour she did her rounds to each person there and gave them time with her and she was keen to get to know everyone. What a little angel she is. Mikayla is too busy on the other hand to give you the time of day but admires from afar. But she breaks her heart when the Girls are going and wants to come home with them.

Zaylan would spend all day in Uncle Brad's shed, Tim, Keelan and Zay had a sit in Brad's formula and now they are dreaming about owning 1 themselves. Boys and their toys!!! Rainee is pale faced due to being sick with the gastro at the time, she had so looked forward to the party and then she was ill poor thing. Trin got to see Zoe again, she just loves that girl, they have a bond that distance will never break so it was great to get some good shots of them.

Oh wow it is pouring with rain here ATM how awesome, love the rain. I have had a very busy week in between the illnesses, my class went well yesterday with 4 ladies but I just have to make some decisions about how I am going to run this. I hope next week will be calmer around here. I am certainly going to get some R&R in on the weekend so if it is going to rain all weekend bring it on. I would love to get to beach sometime over the weekend and just sit and ground myself with the ocean, get some fresh air and drink in some tranquility. Thanks Kim, Mum, Sheree, Roz and Jenny for being awesome Ladies to teach a class with on Sunday, I loved the awesome layouts you produced. We should make it a regular date.
The Dad's and Grandad's did an awesome job looking after the kidlets while the Ladies got some free time. I know the Kids loved it.

Take care and have a safe and happy weekend.
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing your pics Trace, your kids are gorgeous. I hope the sickness leaves you guys soon,you have had your share of it. Sending rainbows for your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of our girls, too true about Dakota and Mikayla, I think Dakota is going to be our extravert and Mikayla the timid one but time will tell. The girls had a great day and it was great to catch up with everyone time flys by so fast and regular catch ups are a must. The scrap bug hit after the workshop and Monday night Sheree and I got into it. Sheree had a hard time deciding on what to use as she says I have too much stuff!! A girl can never have too much. Well we scrapped to midnight and felt like I had finally acheived something, I managed 2 layouts and a card. i am trying to get Mikaylas album up to date as I haven't started Dakotas and with no 3 approaching too quickly - Ahh too hard.
Well had my big scan yesterday and got the all ok from the scan. Baby doing well bigger than average for the dates but i didn't expect any thing less another bullfrog on the way but everything good and don't need another scan.
Off to get rid of some junk on Sunday at the swap meet with your Mum, Brad and the girls will also come down when they all surface, hopefully we will make a bit of money and I woon't have to bring too much home again!!

Well gotta go and watch the second quarter of the footy

Kim

Sharon Manning said...

I do hope you are on the mend now. Teaching is very rewarding isn't it! Take Care of yourself.
Sharon


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers