Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still here.

Hi
Nothing really exciting happening here, I have finalised tax with accountant and not happy at all, he grossly under estimated what we had to pay after the farm sale and clearing sale etc, so we will be laying very low financially for a long time. GRRR I was ready to go to jail yesterday but lucky for him he lives a long way away or I might have done something I shouldn't. I dont want to go into detail about his incompetency but I am pulling our books out of his hands now and wont hopefully ever have to deal with him again. He has just stuffed us up so many times lately and this is the last straw.

Life is quiet, we are really missing Rainee and Zay and Mum is getting tired so 2 weeks is too long. I have lots I still need to finish up and do but the days fly by, doesn't help when you have to go out for appointments but they have to be done and yes I remembered my Dr's appt on the right day, today I had fasting blood tests so tomorrow I am finally free to get some things done in the morning then I have my scrapping group coming at 12 noon. After school I have a meeting with Trin's class so it will be busy again.

Trin is having a Birthday party next Thursday so I have to get busy and organised for that, her Birthday is in the holidays so I am making it before school breaks up. We did the invites tonight, simple but nice. Just have organise games etc.

Life is pretty up and down this year, it seems very extreme, I just seem to climb my way up to the top to be knocked flat again, I had meltdown last night after the accountant issue, I always feel like the big bad wolf these days whether it be personal or business. I really dont like to have to stand up and stick up for my rights, I am more an introvert and would rather be un noticed but these days I seem to be having to come out of my comfort zone and stick up for my rights, something I really hate doing, I really need a turn a round with things I think.

I am not getting much scrapping done but I am crocheting my rug so at least I am achieving something. Put on .2 this week so that is not good either. Must have been the red wine on the weekend. LOL. But hey a girl needs to wind down sometimes. LOL.

Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Kim said...

{{{{Hugs}}}} to you Tracey. I hope your week gets better from here on. It sounds like you are getting heaps done with your little ones away but I bet you will love having them back after two weeks. We have a school holiday birthday that needs organising too - must get on to that. Have a great day!

Sharon Manning said...

Tracey it sounds like you have had a bad trot. Accountants! Don't speak to me about accountants, we had a rotten one too and are still paying the ATO back until November this year. After that we will have heaps more disposable income, but at the moment we are watching everything.
I hope the birthday party takes your mind of things for a bit.
Take Care
Sharon


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers