Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Raining it's pouring.

Hi,

Today it has finally felt like winter, especially this afternoon. I finally had 3 children at school today and just sick Zay at home, I was up with him at 2am trying to break a fever as he is prone to fit if temp gets too high. Then at 6am he wandered into our room with temp up high and his little body struggling to stand and breathe so I gave him more panadol and after getting the kids to school went to the chemist and armed myself up big with panadol, nurofen, dimetapp and have been alternating doses of each and he seems a little happier this arvo. Still clingy but at least not crying and clingy. He just doesn't want to be sick, in the middle of it all he still can find something funny and let out his new little giggle, he cracks me up. Like if he burps he goes " oooww burp haaaahhaaaa" so cute.

I am sharing a layout I did for the sketches oz site a few weeks back based on Chris Millar's sketch, I like the colours and it is different from my style, I love that site, just have not had time lately to enter the last one but might see if I can do this new sketch.

I have finished another layout today, felt good to get this idea to paper. I will share later, not sure if I will make it 1 of my 10 layouts that is going to be part of my scrapbooker of the month entries for July at Scrapbooks from the heart. I have got a really different style happening ATM which doesnt use much of my stash but I like the look, fresh and very fun to create.

Lots of rain this arvo, I was driving to pick the kidlets up from school and got stuck in traffic, a car had rolled over on a bridge of all places, lucky it was little but it was school route so traffic was banked up everywhere. The ambulance was just getting there, Zay saw the car and said "OHHH crash oow arrr" then he saw the ambulance and said " ohhh eeorre eeorre" he makes me laugh, even though it was not a laughing matter.

I was having loves with the kidlets this arvo on our bed before Tim came home and I said to the kids lets hide from Dad when he comes in so Trin ran and turned all the lights off and Keelan and Zay, Rainee and I hid in the walk in robe and Trin beside our bed, he came in and Zay was trying so hard to talk and I kept saying shhhh in his ear, then Tim walked through the house looking for us and came in the room to put his bag in the robe and we all boooeed him, he nearly left his body and we all just lost it, coughing, laughing, we so needed a major laugh, the kids want to do it tomorrow now but he will be expecting it so we will have to think of something else, we got him a beauty as he normally comes home to panic and mayhem yet it was quiet and dark. LOL. Small things amuse small minds but hey you need those laughs.
Thankyou for the emails and comments during our down, ill time, I so appreciate you caring. Love and hugs to you all. If you have any great pick me ups for kids when they have been sick I would dearly love to hear them, I really want to get those roses back in those cheeks and keep them well now. So please bring on the remedies.
Hope you are getting the rain if you need it and thanks for staying here this long.
Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Glad to hear you are all feeling alot better and hope things are back to normal soon.
LOL I had to laugh at you scaring your husband. My husband does it to me all the time without even trying.....he's not that scary really!!!!!!!!!!
Sharon
P.S. Where abouts do you live cause we had very little rain yesterday.

Kim said...

We had the hugest downpour about midnight - Wow it was massive!! Glad they are all on the mend Tracey. I have all my lot on multivitamins at the moment and my skinny, picky eater is also taking inner health (from the chemist). I'm sure both are helping. I've also been told that sustagen or something like that is good for getting the kids back on track when they've been sick. Good luck!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers