Thursday, June 14, 2007

What happened to Today??

Hi
Wow did today just fly by or what. I had to drop off Body shop orders this morning and seemed to get caught up chatting at each drop off meanwhile Rainee and Zay were anxious to get home but I had a coffee with a girlfriend 1st and then all of a sudden they both started to get miserable and Zay's ears went bright red and hot and Rainee was moaning and crying about her ear as well. So I did the last delivery around the corner and shot home and got panadol into them both and Rainee went to bed with a heat pack on her ear and that is the last I saw of her for nearly 3 hours. In the meantime Zay went to bed at lunchtime.

They both got up happier thank goodness and are not too bad now. We are off to Perth for the weekend, Keelan has Tae kwon do grading on Saturday and Sunday Tim and Keelan are racing Go karts so it will be a full on weekend.

Mum has offered to have Zay and Rainee for me next week so I can have a big catchup so hopefully all going well that will happen. Zay has only been away from us once before so he may not let it happen, I guess it will depend on how close he fixes himself to Grandad over the weekend as those two can be very close at times and Zay is very comfortable to be without me when he is in that mode. But can you see I am already clutching at straws about them being away. I am really going to miss them but I think it will be good to give Trin and Keelan some much needed special time. Being the Eldest Keelan tends to have a lot of responsiblity and Trin just loves time without a Sister around occasionally to be her shadow so we will try and do some special stuff with them after school and have a special meal out also. At least we could enjoy it without a little man who is bored after 10 mins of being out.

I must send another Congratulations to Mark and Richelle on the birth of their 4th child and Daughter "Reagan Lilly", she is such a pretty little newborn too. Just gorgeous. Well Done guys welcome to the "4" kidlets club. You too will be grey like me soon. LOL. Not really it is busy but all good!!!

Well I hope you all have a great weekend I know we will seeing Family is always great.
Take care
Tracey.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers