Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy weekend.


Hi
We have packed a lot into this weekend and although I am really ready for bed, (oh I love my bed) I just want to do a catch up before the days slip away. Friday I had a drink with a girlfriend and quick catch up and then we went to Shrek 3 with Tim, Trin, Keelan and I. I nearly did have a moment of Nana nap in the middle but it was good and the kids enjoyed it.

Saturday we went to visit friends who live on a farm near where we used to live, Tim has grown up with Gray and he used to ski with him and Lisa, they are part of a crew Tim used to hang out with. The kids got along great and our kids just loved being back on the land. Amusing themselves finding orphan lambs then bringing them home and feeding them and building shelters for them etc. They had the best time, now they really miss the farm and Trin had tears when we left. Georgia and Trin are in these 2 pics, they bonded really well. Keelan and Grace are similar age, Grace is driving the car below. They are used of driving the car to the bus stop each day so the kids had their belts on and spent time going around looking for lambs and driving. Grace tryed to teach Keelan but he couldnt master the gears. I did pray to my angels lots and lots for their safety but they were sensible and just putted around and around.

It was great to catch up and have a lovely wine, meal and company. We do miss these guys lots. They have finally got some decent rain this weekend so I hope the season picks up for them now, we really couldn't believe how dry it was for this time of year and what all the sheep are looking like in an area that is usually so green and lush but apparently last year was worse. I know we left farming at the right time but I feel sad for the kids not having that farm freedom and fun.

We caught up with Tim's folks on the way home and checked out their new camper before they head off soon for a trip and then home and so the weekend has gone.

Keelan and Trin are sleeping in the same room tonight, they are getting really lost now without Rainee and Zay, the novelty has worn off and we are all really missing them now. I hope to be on top of things by the end of the week and then I never want to have them away this long again. I miss my babies!!
I have that dreaded appointment in the morning YES I have remembered the right day time, keep looking at the appointment card to double check. LOL.

Well really need sleep now. Have a great Monday.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers