Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Still here.

Hi
Well I have been MIA due to being flat out, 1 speed around here ATM and even then I need the turbo switch. LOL. The weekend went well, can't believe what we packed into 2 days. I will have pics later, I just wanted to do a quick update.

I had a Body shop party today, it was hectic as being a host for any party is, time just got away from me. Up early again tomorrow and I have a scrappy day happening here, I am starting off 2 new ladies so I have created a card and L.O. for them to do, I am showing them Stampin up to get them started. It is my 2nd class this week. I had 1 on Sunday at Kim's place, had 5 Ladies including Mum so it was good for me to get started teaching with people I know. All the L.O.'s turned out lovely, they each had their own personal touches.

Rainee is still sick, she vomited in the car on the way to Perth and I thought she was car sick but the poor mite was crook for the rest of the day and just when we thought she had picked up she went flat again, lucky we carry a sickie bowl in the car or wherever we go. The 3 younger ones have a cold, the girls are the worst so Rainee will be home tomorrow, she is still having stomach cramps. Well I need shut eye so will be back hopefully tomorrow night when things will slow down for a day or two I hope.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your little tribe is feeling better today - horrible being sick. Take care and happy scrapping.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers