Friday, June 22, 2007

WANTED a working brain!!!

Hi
I am so in need of a new Brain, does anyone have a spare or a way to brighten up the old one. Have you ever really needed an appointment to a Dr. been waiting for months to get the opportunity (kids looked after) to go and made the appointment a week earlier and got all geared up that Friday 9am is D Day (you know the women's kind of appt to get it all checked out) you even get waxed Thursday night in prep to be all spic n span and then have the shower, look all glam to go to town and have a big morning planned with Doctor the most important thing you want to cross off your list and forget about it for 2 more years and then post office, bank, target, food shopping. Not forgetting Mum and Dad have my 2 little ones as I am so overdue for this appointment and can't go with them in tow.

So I drop the kids at school, get to the surgery with a few mins to spare, front up to the desk say my name and receptionist looks and looks and looks and looks and then says "Oh, you were due in yesterday morning" OMFG. I just felt it all drop, my life has been changed around for this appointment, so I can't see anyone they are too booked and it just happens Mum and Dad are having the children next week also so I have had to make it Monday morning with a different Doctor as mine is going on holidays. So I just look at this bit of paper that has stared me in the face all week with Thursday 21st June 9am on it. durrrrr. I walked out ready to beat myself up so freakin stupid and I know it is only an appointment but this is just something I really wanted out of the road and now I am still waiting. grrr. I am writing Mondays appt on my forehead so I dont forget or screw up the day. Fair dinkum I am getting worse. I am over wanting to beat my head against the brick wall now but that really didn't make my day.

Nothing else really happening, I speak to my Babies every day and miss them but I am also enjoying the break, I scrapped 2 layouts yesterday so now I have 3 down and 7 to go. I am really not a fast scrapper. I just dont seem to be able to do 30 min layouts, by the time I think about it start hunting for stuff and get it all looking schmick it takes me about 2 - 3 hours, just far too long unless I have a pre conceived idea already set out then it takes less. But I guess that is the way my head functions these days given that it can't remember the appointment right!! LOL. Why is it that our lists only ever grow with things to do, I swear that I cross something off and then 2 more have been added. Insane.

Better go and get more done, it is raining after it has been blowing a gale all morning. Good day to be home warm and toasty but what I am doing out on the roads running errands. Grab some lunch now and then back out there I go. Have a better Friday than me. Really that wont be hard.
Take care
Trace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

I am also having a crap week feeling ordinary caught the cold everyone has had and both girls are down and miserable with it. In need of some time out, being pregnant as well tires you out. Well luckily the kids and I are off to Northam next week for some R & R mum has offered to mind the kids so I can have a rest feeling a break down coming on - Brads hours being cut and no know date of them picking up the usual plus being pregnant and the girls full on, fun, fun I've been a nervous wreck crying at the drop of a hat not good must be the hormones as well. Hopefully 4 days with mum will help and also Brad can get karts ready after work.

Well better get back to the pumpkin soup brewing on the stove

Talk soon

Kim

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Trace, and sorry I'm so late in being here for you. I have to do that app too - got the letter last year!! shocking heh! It's a horrible app to have to go to. Don't worry it has taken me since April to book our dog in for her needles and then I forgot (it was today)!!! Good luck with the next app.xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers