Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's all good!!

Hi

YAY we are back in the land of well, we went to Perth and had no sickness or temps etc. It was a full on weekend and I was sooo tired, I think just packing for 6 and having us all organised so Hubby came home and only had to put the trailer on and shower and go wore me out combined with the rest of the few weeks I have had. We had an early morning Saturday getting Keelan to his Tae kwon do grading, which he did an extremely great pattern and is doing really well, he is officially now a blue belt. I think he was blown away by 1 young boy who is 11, Keelan's is coming up that age and he passed his junior black belt, I hope it gave him determination to continue on. He was pretty tired after the whole thing but and had a headache. He said on the way home, " well that has got today's butterflies out the way but I have tomorrows to face now." LOL.

So this morning the men were up early and my D.H. cant be quiet, if he is up then everyone should be up so at 5.30am he ends up with all the kids up which meant Mum had to get up and watch the kids and they kept trying to get me up but I just leave the cosy bed. We got organised eventually, I was not much help for poor Mum today, I just could not get it together but we got out the track and watched them race, Keelan had a few races before he got used to the track and Tim well I think he just wanted to watch from trackside, he could not get it together but eventually his last race was his best, at least he stayed on the track. Then we went back to Mum's loaded up and came home with only 2 children. Wow no noise, no tiffs so quiet. I have so much to do tomorrow I will be flat out and I have to create layouts at night big time this week. But I will miss my babies. I was rather sad Zay didnt seem worried I was leaving him but I know they will love having time with Nana and Grandad and I think we have a really busy week ahead to get lots done while I have days to myself.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Tracey,
Glad you all had a great time in Perth- well done to Keelan! :0)
I have tried twice to send you my recipe for the recipe swap and twice now the email has bounced back. Could you please email me, so I can pass on my yummy recipe to you-
janine@wizardcommunications.com.au

Cheers, Janine


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers