Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Flat out!!

Hi

I have been so busy that at night I am exhausted, too exhausted to do anything but stare vacantly at the TV screen. LOL. Even Tim has been asking if I am deaf as I am just not home. LOL. I have been washing every blanket, cushion cover, doona cover, just about anything that can be washed has been washed and anything that can be thrown away has been thrown away. It feels like spring for all the cleaning I have done the past 2 days.

So now I am cleansed and refreshed and ready to catch up on book work and some scrapping. I have my class today which has been reduced to 1 as the other Ladies have grumpy husbands and appointments etc. But that is fine as I can get some of my own stuff done in between teaching so that will be good. I have 9 layouts that need to be created by next week so I really need to be getting into it. My house was a major priority while I have days to myself, I am forever getting the basics done each day with the kids home but you know how all the other extras just dont get done, just a lick and promise week by week well I have now got them all done and feel the bugs etc have all been vacated out of this house. OH what a feelin!!!

I am missing my chatterbox and organiser Rainee, I slept in this morning till 8.08am far out however D.H. didnt put the hot water on this morning and the cold shower certainly got my blood pumping. Poor Trin is sitting eating her breakfast on her own in the quiet house, Keelan was also having a cold shower. grrrr. Hubby is getting a tick off for that one. LOL. So we went on overdrive to get the kids to school but of late Keelan just doesnt want to hurry for no one. Normally Rainee would wake me up as soon as Tim leaves or the fighting would wake me up but I will have to set the alarm for the next few mornings. Before we are all marched to the principals office. LOL. We have been talking to Zay and Rainee at night to say goodnight, Zay is so funny on the phone, Nana is telling him what to say and before he can get it all out she has started on the next thing and in between all that I am having my comment, I think he gets so confused, his GGGGrannndaaaaddd is all he can manage before the next comment comes his way. LOL.

Is it just me or is time flying, I just can't believe how quick a week seems to disappear. I am really trying to get the most out of my days and they are just disappearing so fast, boy I was annoyed with myself for loosing time this morning but I really have been beat, I do feel better for having a little extra sleep.
Big news, I lost 1.3kgs this week so that is 10.7kgs in total now. WOOOHOOOO I am so psyched to keep loosing more now especially since I really want to fit into more jeans I have bought lately all smaller sizes so I am getting there. I have to make some more soup as that is really the answer with me, no breads and making a meal out of soup. Well on that great note I am off, I really do have to create and get some pics up on my blog, it is looking rather dull.

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hi Tracey... finally had a big catch up on yor blog this morning.. great work on the weitght loss too...perhaps soups would be the answer I need too...and its great weather for soups.
Lol at me and the curry recipe,....it was actually still really nice...but it lacked something....dh said the same...then I all of a sudden rememebred buying soup for the recipe...and yet didnt remember using it...doh!! I will definalty be making it again though....thankyou.
Good luck getting all that scrapping done...
Mardi x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers