Thursday, July 05, 2007

Quick post

Hi
I am still here, been super busy this week, enjoying catching up with my Mum and my little ones, lots of things going on and Trin's Birthday Party went off today without a hitch, she had a lovely time and the little girls that came spoilt her as the Birthday Girl, even though it is not officially for another 11 Days. I think her dream Birthday now has happened and hopefully she will not be inviting the kids now all year for her next one. LOL. She has truly been inviting these girls to her Birthday since the first day of school. So I hope now she has it out of her system. Star for a day and she has milked it for all it was worth!! LOL.

I will post pics tomorrow and give a run down on other things happening and even get some layouts up, not that I have created this week.

Well off to bed, worn out from partying. Just love how 5 and 6 year old girls love life, they are super.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers