Thursday, July 19, 2007

I've been tagged.

Here's the deal:

1- post these rules
2- each person tagged must post 8 random {hopefully interesting} facts about themselves.
3- tags should write a blog post of these facts.
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named.
5- go to their blogs and leave a comment telling them they are tagged.

Ive been tagged by http://courtonstamps.typepad.com Courtney. Thanks Court.

1. I have been scrapbooking for a year and a half, I got started with Creative memories workshops I used to attend once a month and then attended the Scrapboxx retreat in 2006 at Augusta and that was the start of my "anything goes" type of scrapping.

2. I am a trained Reflexologist but don't really do much since I had my last 3 children. I really dont know what I will return to work as once the children are all at school.

3. My first Husband and I only ever had 1 child in our 8 years of trying but many failed attempts, Tim and I had been back together 4 months when I fell pregnant and then we had 3 children in 3 years. (Tim and I had a 2 year relationship when I was 17,18 but broke up and married other people) guess we were meant to be together all along.

4. I have known my closest Girlfriend for 35 years. We met in kindy and have been best friends ever since.

5. I am very shy, I dont do well in big crowds, very much a one on one kind of gal.

6. I am a scrapbook shopping addict, my scrap room shows it, I had a huge spending spree when I got hooked and probably will battle to use everything I have in this room.

7. I am dreading turning 40 soon, I really dont want that day to come. It is something I am really battling getting my head around.

8. I am a very routine person, I have to stick to a routine with the children or else I would be in 1 big disorganised mess, they have set bath, tea, bed times etc. I just cant function without it. I hate having things dropped on me last minute when I havent had time to fit it into my day.

I now tag Janine, Kim G, Sharon and anyone else with a blog who would like to participate.

Thanks for looking.
Trace.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks Tracey LOL!

Enjoy the last few days of the holidays...

Anonymous said...

Nice to get to know you a little better Trace. Thanks for taking on the challenge. PS..my love story is very similiar.LOL


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers