Thursday, July 26, 2007

Getting back to norm.

Hi
Wow Thursday already, this week sure has got it's skates on. I have been getting into some sort of order since the kidlets returned to school. Must say I am enjoying some quiet time now and them.

I have been trying to build up my card stash, I am sick of last minute card making so ATM I am trying to get some simple cards to have on hand. I will share some later when the glitter dries. They are nothing too fancy but still a lot nicer than buying a card.

I am hoping to get us out for 1 day this weekend, thinking of packing a picnic and taking a drive to Augusta, see if we can see some whales. Even if it is raining it will still be great to get out of the house and take the kids for a change of scenery.

My amazing nearly 3 year old has decided he is ready to toilet train, since Sunday he has taken himself to the toilet 2 times and done No. 2's, takes his nappy off and goes so I have now had to start giving him the run down on it all so we can get it fine tuned. I was not stressing till summer started but he is ready to now so I will keep guiding him along. Our conversations go like this. Me. " Good boy Zay you are so clever doing poo in the toilet but can you call Mum next time you have finished and I will come and wipe your bottom." Zay: "Oookaaay Mum Mum" so the next time I hear "Mum done poo, Mum done poo" I go and here is poo on the floor and down his leg and on the seat and he is saying "stinks Mum stinks". "Oops Zay next time it is already in your nappy call Mum" "oookaaaay Mum Mum." I have to say that by No.4 I am stuggling to get the enthusiasm up to go down this track but I know he is ready so it's now full steam ahead. He thankfully has no fear of the loo even hangs himself right down in the toilet and then runs to the toilet and mimics Trin throwing up from the other night. Up with the lid and over he goes making all the right noises. OMG he is so funny. LOL. So due to the novelty of him and the toilet I am cleaning it excessively ATM. I need to have this to recall on as my memory is so shocking.

Well best be off to get tea and other things sorted. Hope you are having a better week than I am with the mailman bringing me horrid mail. (bills bills bills) LOL.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hiya Tracey... Im having a wonderful night tonight finally catching up on everyones blogs and what they are up to... its so lovely to see all your gorgeous layouts too...you have obviously had inspiration visiting at your place...
Mardi xx
...all the best with the toliet training... ahh...those were the days.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers