Saturday, July 21, 2007

Winter has finally landed.

Hi,

Seems like winter has finally found us, lots of heavy, heavy rain the last few days and today we even had some hail, the first time the kidlets have heard it, pity I didn't have the camera handy as we happened to be out the shed at the time, Zay nearly choked me clinging on but it was great to have a hail shower, really cooled things off a lot more after it. Rainee was the only one in the house and she got a bit scared. But it didn't last too long.

I have got my mojo back, I can't believe it, I sat down this arvo and really didnt look like I was going to be able to create anything and then the girls joined me which made it worse for a while until I got them started on something each but I have now completed 3 new layouts and I am really stoked. I really have not felt like scrapping for weeks but I can say I have enjoyed getting back into it. I will have to take pics tomorrow and share some eye candy, my blog needs a brighten up. I know Mardi gave me some great advice on getting my fav links up on my blog but I just haven't got my head into it all just yet. Really not the best tool in the shed when it comes to blogs and links etc. I could do with a new banner too but far out when will I have time. Waiting to get a visit from a fellow expert blogger and then I will get her to help me. LOL.

I made good old fashioned shank soup today and we had that for tea, it was just yummy, great for a winters night and I love how you can get so many great veggies into it and the kids dont know, not to mention the soup mix except the bean, Zay did give me the one he found. LOL. Fresh crusty bread also which was yum.

I stopped at Donnybrook on the way to take Keelan to Collie on Friday and got some fresh fruit and veg. I can't believe how a real apple tastes and how fresh it all was. I would love to live in that town, Trin has not stopped eating fruit since, she is a mega fruit eater that child. I so love how my kidlets love healthy foods. They all have different preferences but on the whole they eat healthy.

Well better get off this computer, thunder has just started here. Have a great Sunday.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers